Friday, March 09, 2007

Japan!~!Japan!~!

Yeah~~ I finally went for a long wished long holiday and of course now totally broke after buying and eating like crazy in Japan. ( Eating average 4 meals per day is no joke.) Japan is so so fun and I simply love the food there. My trip was almost gone when I was having some bloody problem with the tour agency here. What the heck, who needs them when I can simply go myself. So we cancelled our original package with them and bought the air tickets ourselves. Because we booked the tickets real late, most airline that is flying straight to Osaka have increased their prices terribly high :( So we decided to take NW and fly to Narita and from there, we will take the Shinkansen to Osaka instead.

You know I been back for like 3 months but I already miss Japan. Simply the food there is good and I guess holiday is always good :P

Will be showing some of the fun and interesting things in Japan :P

Firstly.. Of course its always about food.. the bento there is simply too delicious.. hehe these are the bentos I have during the whole trip :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa.. long time no see ur updates already.. picture cannot see leh..

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home