Monday, November 07, 2005

CS's Wedding/ My Darling


CS's Wedding~~~
Sat was my good friend, CS's wedding. Was busy throughout the whole day, because in the morning went to the bride's house to be part of the sisters group. Once I reached the house, I can feel joy everywhere. Especially you can see how happy the parents are. The dad is very cute. We (the sister group) were trying to prepare 4 types of food/drinks that signifies sour-ness, sweetness, bitterness and spiciness (酸,甜,苦,辣), which each couple will go through together in their marriage life. So while preparing the bitter gourd juice, the father is actually adding lots of honey inside!!! Haha he say we cannot bully his future son in law. How sweet!!

Then in the evening, I was helping out as the reception... Hehe... no cute guys leh: P *hiak hiak* The dinner was good, think the hotel did a good job in the decoration and the food. The wedding planner and also the photographer have done a great work. They are really good and pro :) Maybe after CS send me some photos, then I can post it here.

CS, if you happen to read this blog, I wish you and your lovely wife 白头偕老 and 永于爱河. Most most importantly, 早生贵子!!

My Darling~~~

Yippy!! Finally got my digital camera back, so now I can post more pictures. Hehe the first picture I post here will be my darling bunny. He’s called ‘Pi pi’ (皮皮), which simply means naughty. He is very naughty, jumping up the tables, trying to eat my tidbits. That day, he bite open my crepe mixture and eat almost one quarter of it… hai.. got me so worried because he started to eat less for that few days… Naughty naughty… And whenever I scold him, he will give me that innocent look " It's not me"...but I still love him as much. You will be seeing more of him here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home