Friday, October 21, 2005

New home...

Yo man...

shifting my blog from friendster blog to here.... erm not exactly shifting too.. hehe since I only got one posting over there (haha)...

Not really feeling better today, down with migraine again... really hate it whenever I gotten an attack.. it makes me feel damn sucky and helpless... always wondering how come its me!!!

Was telling my bf abt this new blog I created yesterday... sounding really excited.. but he just look at me and say haha you must be real bored man. I am!! ok? Telling him I must think of some ways to attract people to read this blog, like what my friend Ivan say, either you put alot of flesh or food... So I was thinking maybe I should feature one of my single friends each week and 'advertise' them... Hey they are really nice and cool people ok?? Or else how to be my friends... haha.. but decide against it...

Ciao~~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://recentrunes.typepad.com/firstplace/2005/10/marraskuu.html

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home