Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Doc..doc.. OUCH!!!

Been sick over the weekend... decided finally I need to go see my doc. Looking at the stage I was in, he say I need a jab. I'm perfectly well with any jab (seriously), however when he mentioned that he's going do it on my buttock.. I was like huh??!!!! Then my whole brain goes blank! Really blank! I mean when's the last time any doctor do jab on buttock (thought its only for kids??!!) So the only words that come out of my mouth was... "Erm... doc... do you need me to pull my pants down?? " After I say that out, I felt like banging the wall, cos I felt so silly asking this... and the doctor was like shocked and shy... "Girl.. no need lah, just pull your pants bit down... as long as I got place to do the jab.." Ops... this is really so embarrassing... My sis was laughing hysterically when she hears my story, saying that I must look like damn scared when he mentioned about the jab, thus the suggestion to do it on the buttock instead on the arm. It's supposed to be less painful there cos more flesh... hai... best now is I got this bruise on my buttock after 2 jabs on 2 consecutive days...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Queen Victoria advised Princess Anne on her wedding night, "Just lie back, close your eyes and think of England."

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home