Friday, June 23, 2006

Ole ole ole.... Ole ole...

It's finally Friday again!! Hehe it means resting at home, going shopping and also maybe cleaning up my room. I'm so happy that Italy win Czech last night. You guys won't understand how stress and nervous I was. I was cheering for them every second.. But I think the score should have been 3-0 instead of 2-0.. Mr Inzaghi...though I think you are really cute.. but you really need to improve in your scoring skill... I have been keeping a watch on you since last world cup... but somehow you are still missing alot out there. Italy Go go go!!! Waiting for you guys to be on the top 3 :)

Oh yar, there is an idiot who keep cursing Italy will lose.. He keep saying that their match is boring and his wife even fall asleep watching it. I cannot deny that most of the time Italy strategy is to defence and defence. However last night they did proud by taking most of the initiative and had played well. Either he is biased or just not concentrating on the match. He had predicted that the home team will be the winner.. (German fans please please don't be offended) I think German play well for their last few matches. But who to survive till the end still need to wait and see.. As we all know... balls are round.. Anything can also happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home