Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Public ENEMY No 1!!!!!!!!!!

Finally back to work today.. Been in bed resting for the past 2 days, hit another bad migraine... I am very very irritated at the lizard inside my room!! Feel like killing it, but I damn scare of it man... Hai.. every night it had been making that stupid noise when I trying to sleep.. damn it.. Why didn't it make noise during the day? Instead when I am trying to sleep in the night then it starts to make that irritating noise!!! And I know its just hiding behind the curtain.. Ah!! I have no choice but to make my way to my parents' room in the middle of the night.. Hai.. this weekend when I feeling better, I make sure I clean my whole damn room and asked someone to help me catch it... I hate lizard.. seriously.. If anyone out there knows what are the good ways to trap a lizard. Please please let me know, ok? Think I won't have any good sleep till that idiot is out of my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home