Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The day I was born....

27 years ago of yesterday my mom decided to bring the cheeky and mischievous me to this world.. Hehe maybe I should ask her whether she regrets doing so or not :P I was so happy yesterday!! Got lots of surprises from my good friends...

I had a good lunch at Le'zaar at Marina Square with some of my good friends, SW, WM and SM. The food was so so, still think the Rice Table is better in terms of food and variety. However I also understand that some find Rice table food bit too spicy. Anyway its the crowd that matter most!! Not the food. Hehe thanks guy for the treat!! :)

One of my good friend AW bought me her favourite game of all time!! The Rush Hour. It's really a very nice game, there are around 40 puzzles inside. I only play the online version before so I was really excited to receive this. Hehe next time when we go lim kopi we can play this game. Yippy!! It's really thoughtful of her. :)

That bf of mine never gives me any flowers.... then I always need to wait for others to give it to me :P Hehe so it was really a nice surprise and I'm very touched when my good friend PM send me a bouquet of my favourite flower to me... (Hehe promise her that I will show her flowers here *hiak hiak*) Beside the flowers, she given me something I didn't even notice mine was old and rotting... So touched leh... Thanks ger :) *Hug Hug*

Okok... that bf of mine didn't give me any flowers... but he give me the thing I wanted most!! The Nintendogs!!! Thanks dear!! Hehe it started when I saw this game from emyln's blog who is a friend of Ivan. It's so cute!!!The color of the Nintendo DS he wanted to get me was out of stock in Singapore, so he ordered it from Hong Kong. When we opened the packaging, we are surprised to find a bag of sweets from them too. That's so sweet of them :) Hehe I name my doggie, blackie. See that's him, isn't he lovely? :P

My good god sister from Hong Kong also specially sends me something from there. Hehe but think there is a delay in the package so I still waiting :P

Then my silly sister went to boil an egg for me (cos mom not in) haha to wish me Happy Birthday :) We had a great meal yesterday with friend at the seafood restaurant followed by a drink at this Hong Kong style cafe at Katong/East Coast road there... You guys must try the French toast!! Its very very good. Crispy and not oily. My favourite is with banana in the middle, while my bf thinks the peanut butter is very good. They will put a piece of the butter on top. Imagine it melting in the toast. They also provide you with maple syrup and you can pour it over... Wah.. really nice... Hehe yesterday we ate that as dessert and I order the ice red bean drink with ice cream (红豆冰). Yummy yummy... this is no good, I'm getting really fat...

I feel so lucky and blessed that I got so many good friends and people who love me so much :) Thanks pal!! You guys really make my day :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think that people who post Blog are either too bored or dying for attention. But your blog is really cute. Maybe I should start one myself. Haha.

Anyway, sorry for the lousy food yesterday. Happy Birthday again.

5:32 PM  
Blogger cakie said...

Hehe you should. Its kind of fun :P

Aiyo, its not lousy food lah. Food was normal leh :)

Thanks Man!!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

Glad you finally got the Nintendogs.

Wish I was still around.

BTW, NintenCats coming out next year.

3:47 PM  
Blogger cakie said...

Thanks Ivan :)

Wah.. think its going be another hit. But of course having real pets is still much fun :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Cocomo said...

wow girl, you really enjoy your day!!! Can tell that you are really xin fu. I am happy for you.

1:50 AM  
Blogger cakie said...

Thanks Cocomo... sorry to ma fun about the gift... so paisei... but really like it a lot!!! thanks ger ;)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. hope the flowers are still around.. :p

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home