Friday, June 16, 2006

After a long long time...

Wah.. if I never come look at my own blog.. I didn't notice that I haven't been writing since Nov.. which is around half an year...

I been very busy with work and people... life is getting more and more hard nowadays.. work is getting more and more hectic... How I wish I could just take a long break man. But it is always easier to say than do..

Special Day
Just completed something that marks a special chapter in my life. To some, it is from Miss to Mrs. Hehe however I still prefer to be Miss :P So friends out there, don't be shy ok? Please continue to intro me as Miss

I'm very grateful and thankful that I have a lot of good friends that turn up on that special day and share the joy with us. If it wasn't for you guys, the day will never be the same.

For those who didn't receive the invitation, its not that you are not a dear friend, but due to the really small hall we have.. we can't squeeze all in man.. On that, my apologies :P Nevertheless, we should meet up and have a great meal!!

Seriously, I don't feel much difference... maybe just a nice ring on my fourth finger. :P Hmm maybe I will start to feel more once we start to live together.. I do think that some of my friends are more excited than me :P

Work... work... work
Trying to make myself feel better each day as I go for work.. however I just feel so tired... dragging myself to the office... The place where I used to look forward to every morning.. now have become a place I rather not go to.. I don't know what is wrong.. is it the people.. the work or what... I just don't feel the same anymore..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You also know very long ah?
hahaha..
my also very long never care already...
:P
The day was really special and nice...
Really really happy to see you guys...
When to have small ones for me to play ah?
hahahaha...

Gary

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi "MISS". You have finally updated your Blog ah. Something for me to Read liao....hehehe....

Eh ....prettY lady, rem to upload some pics from ur "SPecial Day" hor?

ANd , I think you should take a break liao. Dragging Urself to work, isnt a gd sign loh. So, take a break, do smth u been wanting to do...think hard. Sure hv smth u want to do but no time for it one....

Jia you Hor!

12:19 PM  
Blogger cakie said...

Thanks gary :) Haha won't be so fast lah.. still got traditional wedding leh... So you need wait at least a few more years :P

11:44 AM  
Blogger cakie said...

NoShine.. sure sure.. waiting for the photographer to contact me when the photos ready :)

Thanks ger :)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

This really took a long time you know... ;)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home